Tourist Information Centre
Třešť is located approximately 16 kilometers from the regional town of Jihlava and 12 kilometers from the renaissance Telč. In the local tourist information center you will find out what not to miss when visiting the city, you will get tips for trips, you can buy souvenirs here and you will learn from our employees other interesting information that you as a visitor will surely find useful.
Where can you find the Tourist Information Center Třešť? It is located in the House of J. A. Schumpeter in Rooseweltova street (after traveling along the regional main road from Jihlava or Telč, just turn at the intersection of 5. května, Rooseweltova and Na Hrázi streets in the direction of Batelov and after about 200 meters you will find the J. A. Schumpeter House with TIC on the right ).
The information center has wheelchair access. There is also a parking lot in the immediate vicinity.
Languages: Czech, English, German
We recommend visiting in Třešť
Natural swimming pool Malvíny
- guide activity in the exposition of nativity scenes and in the former synagogue
- sightseeing tours of the city – according to the order
- information on accommodation, catering
- information about timetables
- tourist information and tips for trips
- information about cultural and social events in the city and the Třešťsko Microregion
- booking and advance ticket sales for cultural events in the city
- sale of maps, postcards, books, souvenirs
- public internet
- copying, printing, scanning, lamination, ring binding
- database of entrepreneurs and services
- receiving advertising and contributions to the Naše město newsletter
- receipt of line advertising and family notices in Jihlavské listy
- sale and receipt of subscriptions to the monthly Naše město
- the possibility of renting city furniture